Pages

Saturday 29 January 2011

Twitter #Masterpieces

I have just finished a week of picking my masterpiece albums on Twitter. The like to the blog is
 Masterpieces go and take a look and if you want to get involved start thinking about them now it's a tough gig!

The premise is to pick 5 albums that you believe should be and deserve to be playing from start to finish. Each day announcing on Twitter your daily choice.

My five choices were;

Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago


The Blue Nile Hats



Talk Talk - Laughing Stock

Dakota Suite - Navigators Yard

Radiohead - The Bends
  1.  
    I love all of these albums but the hardest thing was leaving some albums out, it was like picking your favourite child!

    I'm already thinking about my next five it I get a chance as some of the CD's that I left out ain't speaking to me now!!

    If you want to follow me on Twitter @andy_brown4430

    No comments:

    Post a Comment